Friday, May 17, 2019

Review:Murder on the Pier by Jere Myles

Murder on the Pier: Book 1 in the Murder SeriesMurder on the Pier: Book 1 in the Murder Series by Jere Myles

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I love a good mystery and I thrive on good drama. The best old movies were well acted dramas taken from stage productions and put onto film.

In Murder on the Pier I feel that the author Jere Myles has woven a drama entwined in a mystery that is more evident to the readers than to the players. For the players it's the story of their search for love and affirmation in a world that seems to have gone mad. Though the world would argue the players are the ones gone mad. The nature of their lives as it all unfolds is at the very least thought provoking.

"The biggest hurdle we have to leap in this world is the one we place in front of ourselves. No one cares whether you live or die unless you care." -Dr. Mieko Mitchell
This is life seen from a place many people I am acquainted with do not often want to go. And yet in this place I found many words and ideas I've often tried to express, put on a page in such an eloquent way it drew me in.

In Jere Myles brings the players up to the level of the readers regarding the

I don't plan on missing Murder Behind Closed Doors and Murder on Michigan Avenue, which promise to be thrillers.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

A message has landed on your post.